March 23, 2013 at Green River Community College
The Fourth Family Forest Expo is a hands-on, interactive educational event for families who own forestland in Washington. Whether you live on your land in the Puget Sound area, or are absentee owners with land in eastern Washington, this is a great opportunity to learn how to gain more benefits from your family forest no matter where it is located in the state.
The Washington State University Extension educational event will be held on Saturday, March 23, at Green River Community College in Auburn. Gates will open at 8 a.m. and presentations will begin at 9 a.m.
Come to the Expo and:
- Attend six different expert presentations
- Get practical, “how-to” advice on simple stewardship practices
- Talk with agency and natural resource professionals from eastern and western Washington who are available to assist you in meeting your family’s goals
- Meet other landowners
- See equipment displays and speak to vendors
- Get your forestry questions answered at the resource center
Each hour, you can attend a different class, demonstration, or tour. Throughout the day, over two dozen topics will be presented for you to choose from! By the end of the day, you will have attended six sessions.
Whether you are a “novice” to family forestry, or your family has owned land for many generations, there is something new for everyone to learn at the Fourth Family Forest Expo.