This 10-session course will enable forest landowners to prepare their own Forest Stewardship Plan with guidance and “coaching” from natural resource professionals. It is designed to help forest landowners develop customized management solutions to meet their own unique ownership objectives. If you want to expand your knowledge, tools, and confidence for managing your forestland, this course is for you.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about keeping your forest healthy and productive for generations to come.
- Learn how to identify and implement practical steps to meet your individual ownership objectives.
- Develop a written plan that may qualify you for property tax reductions for your forestland.
- Discover a variety of available resources for financial, educational, and technical assistance for stewarding your forest.
- Get an on-the-ground, personalized consultation by a forester and/or wildlife biologist to discuss plan development and implementation.
- Have your property recognized as a “Stewardship Forest.”
October 3 – November 28, 2012
6:00 -9:00 pm Wednesday Evenings
October 4 – December 6, 2012
6:30-9:30 PM Thursday Evenings